Someone please point me to the REAL CafeExpress.com
JubaerIbnKamrul
2003-08-15 03:02:28 UTC
Hi there. Couple of weeks ago I was browsing through these messages, and I saw
some people talking about an internet group that is willing to publish your
books for free. I think it was called CafeExpress, but I'm not quite sure
anymore. I followed their link and bookmarked the site, but my hard drive
crashed recently, and of course I lost all the links. And now I'm trying to
find them again, but every time I type up CafeExpress.com in the browser (and
I've tried multiple variations) I keep getting these weird Online Cafes and
whatnot. I would appreciate a link to the REAL site. Thx.
Maggie
2003-08-15 04:21:10 UTC
Post by JubaerIbnKamrul
Hi there. Couple of weeks ago I was browsing through these messages, and I saw
some people talking about an internet group that is willing to publish your
books for free. I think it was called CafeExpress, but I'm not quite sure
anymore. I followed their link and bookmarked the site, but my hard drive
crashed recently, and of course I lost all the links. And now I'm trying to
find them again, but every time I type up CafeExpress.com in the browser (and
I've tried multiple variations) I keep getting these weird Online Cafes and
whatnot. I would appreciate a link to the REAL site. Thx.
It's CafePress:

http://www.cafepress.com
--
Maggie UIN 10248195
http://www.darkfriends.net
O'Brien, _Revenge of the Old Queen_
Aaron Davies
2003-08-15 04:22:27 UTC
Post by JubaerIbnKamrul
Hi there. Couple of weeks ago I was browsing through these messages, and
I saw some people talking about an internet group that is willing to
publish your books for free. I think it was called CafeExpress, but I'm
not quite sure anymore. I followed their link and bookmarked the site,
but my hard drive crashed recently, and of course I lost all the links.
And now I'm trying to find them again, but every time I type up
CafeExpress.com in the browser (and I've tried multiple variations) I keep
getting these weird Online Cafes and whatnot. I would appreciate a link
to the REAL site. Thx.
Probably because it's Cafe *Press*.
--
Aaron Davies
Opinions expressed are solely those of a random number generator.