GURPS: Wheel of Time Worldbook (unofficial)
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-21 23:53:44 UTC
Same goes for me. Let us know if you decide to continue!
Glen Scott
This is the first I've heard of it. I have just copied the rules and plan to
play it with my RPG group ASAP!
Please post again if you plan to restart your development.
Hmmm... Interesting. Well, If I get time, I will finish out what I have
started, but with only a few interested, I don't think I'll be doing any of
the additional things that I had planned (e.g. more templates; more details
for each cultural group on weapons and professions; etc). Thank you for
letting me know, this will definitely call me back from the brink of ignoring
it entirely.
-AJS
AJS, are you still around? Have you done any further work with this? The links to the books are dead, and I've started trying to piece together a game from some of the mechanics that I've read, but that leaves a lot of work to do, so wanted to see what other people have done.
David DeLaney
2019-05-23 14:50:17 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
AJS, are you still around?
It's, um, 20 years later, and I know for a fact that DejaNews, where he was
posting from, is no longer around. No idea if he himself has left this mortal
coil and/or shuffled off to Buffalo.

Dave, the series is finished, as is the Malazan Book of the Fallen, hooray!
BrunoTro _
2023-09-20 01:35:26 UTC
You find?
Timothy Bruening